This episode was recorded in broad daylight, which weirded everyone out. Overcoming the queasiness of seeing one another during business hours, the fellows managed to discuss:
– Current American politics (The first time ever that such a conversation was not deleted for being boring and terrible)
– Vivisection (pros and cons)
– That guy who blew up the Olympics
– Sexual tension on Leave it to Beaver
– The cultural impact of traveling fairs
– The horror and squalor of water parks
– The wholesomeness and magic of Dolly Parton
We later play the Teen Topix! game, and Brian finally busts out the finest story in his anecdote arsenal: the tale of Gus the Amazing Alleycat.
Why are you still reading this when you could already be listening to Episode Sixteen of Dan Wakes Up Screaming?
“Many Happy Returns” by Guillaume Tucker
“Rod Stewart” by No Monster Club
“Down In a Hole” by Dondero High School
“Gayluv (Sexchangemix)” by Dyke B (feat.Leffevre)
“The Exit to the Rainbow” by springtide